A quick summary of interesting articles and news related to technology and policy from around the web:
- The United States elected to sit out a new International Cyber Security Agreement
- Matt Tait writes about Election Security over at LawFare
- Privacy International filed complaints against 7 companies today
- Brian Wesolowski writes about Humanizing the Narrative Around Privacy
- Neil Sahota looks at Healthcare and the coming AI advancements
- Are big tech companies finally ready to discuss regulation?