A quick summary of interesting articles and news related to technology and policy from around the web:
- Joshua Rothman writes in the New Yorker about the ever increasing perils of deep fakes
- CNN Business interviewed Raffi Krikorian, the chief technology officer for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), who says he isn’t aware of any successful hacks during Tuesday’s midterm elections.
- Over on Lawfare, Chris Meserole looks into the future of Artificial Intelligence and National Security
- In the ongoing fight against China’s theft of Trade Secrets, the US has a new Plan.
- WSJ Tech D.Live featuring Steve Ballmer, Ro Khanna, Palmer Luckey, Renee DiResta and DarrellIssa will have a live town hall today at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT discussing regulation, the future of privacy + data, misinformation + more. Watch here.